Job Details: Are you an ambitious RVN looking for a supportive practice to reach your full potential? Would you like to work in one of Scotland’s top Vet Nurse Training Practices?
Our clients are looking for a new member to join their growing RVN team.
Their main hospital has built up a reputation for quality veterinary care, in particular in the fields of surgery, dentistry, internal medicine and behavioural problems. They are one of a small number of Vet Nurse Training Practices (TP’s) in Scotland. You will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable, and highly skilled RVN team who are encouraged to work to their full potential.
The hospital also boasts a dedicated emergency clinic “e-vets” which provides emergency care for the clients of ten local practices, including their own, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So a great opportunity to see a varied and exciting caseload!
- 40hrs per week. 4-day week (same day off each week)
- 1 in 6 weekends at our Mayfield hospital (with a 3-day week either side).
- The salary for this position is: £23,500-£32,200
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £650.00 CPD Allowance per annum with 3 CPD days
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities