Job Details: Our clients are looking for a Full time RVN to join their busy 5 vet practice based in Durham!
We are a RCVS accredited practice currently working towards silver IFSM cat friendly status and fear free certification.
All their team members are highly valued and they strive to provide support in developing each individual and their skills, actively encouraging new ideas from all our staff.
They are looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual, who works well as part of a team. Someone who is keen to be involved with nurse consultations, schedule 3, inpatient care, assisting in theatre, imaging, dispensing and supporting student nurses.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- Generous CPD Allowance
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme