Salary: £21,939 – £26,852, DOE
Type of Work: Vet Nurse
Job Details: We are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of our clients team at their practice based in Cheshire. The practice has recently been voted one of the top 25 vets in the UK for the second year running and is about to move into completely new premises (next door!). Their aim is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat their clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves.
- Starting salary £21,939 rising to £26,852 pa depending on experience (due to be reviewed in April 2022)
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team, so you can focus on nursing duties
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
- Full-time role with a 37.5 hour week on a rota system between 8 am to 8 pm (full rota details in the job description).