Job Details: We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering a high standard of care and exceptional service to join our clients team based in Cambridgeshire.
They are a RCVS accredited first opinion small animal practice based in the beautiful Cambridgeshire area. The practice is well equipped with a dedicated dental theatre with dental x-ray, 3 kennel rooms, 5 consult rooms, large reception with separate cat waiting area, enclosed exercise yard and ample staff and client parking on site.
Their 3 RVN’s, 1 VCA, 2 full time Vets and 4 receptionists are a bubbly, laid back and supportive team. They regularly bring cakes, and there will always be a hot drink ready for when you arrive in the morning.
- Hours are 40.5 per week (4 days 8:30am-6:30pm, with a half day on a Friday 8:30-1pm)
- One in four Saturdays (9am-6pm)
- Salary up to £30k dependant on experience.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum.
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage.
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription.
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay.
- Discounted veterinary fees.
- My perks – various discounts including gym memberships and retail.
- CPD/training support.
- Company sick pay.
- Focus on employee wellbeing