Rate: Competitive DOE
Type of Work: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Our client in Gloucestershire is looking for a locum vet who is confident and competent with consulting and performing surgeries to join their practice. Required 8th August to 19th August
- Our client is based in the heart of the Cotswolds – Cheltenham and has multiple branches.
- You would be expected to travel to other branches if required.
- They are a large, very friendly, and welcoming team.
- There are extensive laboratory facilities, bronchoscope, endoscope, ultrasound, x-rays including dental x-rays at one of the branches and also CT.
- Hours would be 9am-6.30pm
- no on call and no working on Bank Holidays.
- There may be some accommodation available if required.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education – Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.