Job Details: Our client would like an experienced Veterinarian who would like to take on a leadership position to join their team. They would like someone who is passionate about both patient care and developing their team.
We are seeking a Veterinarian who is:
- A keen mentor and enthusiastic about developing vet associates and nursing teams
- Someone who chooses to lead with integrity, care and compassion
- Experienced in a senior vet or leadership role and/or ready to utilise your leadership skills
- Motivated by achieving clinical excellence in patient care.
- Ambitious, with identified goals for your career path.
Their well-equipped facility offers an outstanding combination of diagnostic and treatment choices that are rarely found in GP Practice. You will have access to CT, MRI, digital radiography, dental radiography, ultrasound, and a full Idexx suite. We also have fluoroscopy, CO2 laser, ventilator, arthroscopy, gastroscopy, bronchoscopy and a nasal scope.
They currently have vets with special interest and expertise in: Canine Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery), behaviour, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, imaging, acupuncture and nutrition.
They are close enough to Melbourne to have easy access to all perks but far enough away to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle.