Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Strong Internal Continuing Education Program
- Career development and National Mentoring program: Let them know your area of interest and they can provide extra training and education through their Specialist network
- Relocation and Sponsorship for you and your family available – Pathway to Permanent Residency
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Emergency Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Emergency Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. Their expanding business needs a veterinarian with a passion for emergency medicine to join the highly skilled ER team. It is a very busy, 24-hour emergency and referral centre.
– Looking to challenge and enhance your veterinary skills and knowledge
– Enjoy working in a diverse environment with access to a team of specialists
– Have a penchant for Mediterranean climates with a topping of foodie culture
They provide premier after hours vet care to sick and injured pets, and today it is a part of the largest emergency and
specialist group in Australia, hosting the largest contingent of Emergency Veterinarians and Criticalists in the Country.
The ECC department is their largest department and provides both internal and external critical care, recovery, emergency and hospital services. With a strong team of experienced vets and nurses they are looking for someone to
help lead, support and grow their service.
The location means they have great schools, a strong artistic and cultural community. You will find a great
sporting culture, and the beach and only a short drive from the city centre. Not to mention the food and wine regions on their doorstep. This is a great place for families and those seeking a lifestyle and work-life balance most only dream about.
It is expected that all Emergency Vets are available on weekends and public holidays and they rotate these shifts to optimise fairness amongst the team wherever possible. Locum arrangements can also be discussed.
- An interest or experience in emergency medicine
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Constantly looking to update yourself in the profession
- Create good working relationships both within and outside the clinic
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in South Australia