Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Career development and National Mentoring program
- National membership study groups, to assist with your development and your membership journey
- Consultation Coaching provided. They provide ongoing training sessions in the art of customer service and client communication.
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Emergency Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Emergency Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. They have a well-established referral-only group of small animal hospitals. They offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through their multiple facilities across five states in Australia.
They are looking to expand the team as they recently built a new, dedicated ICU for critical care patients and are looking to have you work alongside a successful, dedicated long standing team of highly experienced specialists, emergency vets and nurses.
– Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in South Australia
– An interest or experience in emergency medicine
– A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
– Constantly looking to update yourself in the profession
– Create good working relationships both within and outside the clinic
– Exceptional customer service & communication skills