Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Strong Internal Continuing Education Program
- Career development and National Mentoring program: Let them know your area of interest and they can provide extra training and education through their Specialist network
- Consultation Coaching provided. They provide ongoing training sessions in the art of customer service and client communication.
- Relocation and Sponsorship for you and your family available
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Emergency Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Emergency Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. The role will allow the option for a combined GP/Emergency position. It is expected that all Emergency Vets are available on weekends and public
holidays and they rotate these shifts to optimise fairness amongst the team wherever possible. Locum arrangements can also be discussed.
Due to a restructure at their hospital, they are seeking experienced and committed Emergency Vets to join their new Vet Director and new contingent of strong Emergency Vets! This is a co-location, meaning you will be working closely alongside your colleagues in the General Practice clinic. They are seeking to deliver the best Emergency care and practice to the area.
Skills and experience:
- 2 or more years of experience
- Previous emergency veterinary experience highly desirable
- Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
- A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets when they need them most
- Veterinary degree available for registration in NSW