Salary: Up to $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Strong Internal Continuing Education Program
- Career development and National Mentoring program
- Ongoing training and development such as regular tutorials, case discussions, in-house seminars and the opportunity to interact with hospital staff at all levels
- Relocation and Sponsorship for you and your family available
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Emergency Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Emergency Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. This is a brand-new purpose-built Specialist and Emergency Hospital with an experienced and supportive team. They are a 24/7 hospital which service the community and their beloved pets. They have recently relocated to a brand new purpose built Facility out near the airport. They have a brand new MRI and CT, and all the equipment you would need across the dedicated spaces.
They are looking to develop their emergency team further and bring in dedicated Emergency Vets to take the service to the next level. The role would be rotating across afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights. They are
looking for vets who enjoy the thrill of emergency and thrive in a busy Specialist and Emergency environment with like-minded individuals.
- 2 or more years of experience
- Previous emergency veterinary experience highly desirable
- Ability to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
- A genuine enjoyment of helping people and their pets when they need them most
- Veterinary degree available for registration