Job Details: We are looking for a Small Animal ECC Vet to be on a fixed term contract of 12 months with our clients based in Greater Manchester. They are predominantly an ECC practice with an excellent reputation locally. They are a highly rated, longstanding small animal practice located over 3 sites across Greater Manchester, with a very well-developed 24-hour Emergency centre, a Market town in Greater Manchester. They see a wide range of medical and surgical cases as well as some exotics and charity work, so they have something for everyone.
You will work a 30-hour week, with every 6th week off and get paid for it (8 extra weeks paid holiday a year…) on top of the normal holiday allowance.
You would be at the heart of a great team whilst enjoying the city or surrounding countryside to suit. Opportunity to work with certificate holders, have an amazingly varied caseload, no OOH. You may think there is a catch but there isn’t.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.