Salary: Up to £65,000, DOE
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- £1750 pro rata CPD allowance, with 5 paid CPD days pro rata
- Health Shield
- Life insurance
- RCVS Membership paid, as well as two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Regular pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
Type of Work: Clinical Director
Our client in Wiltshire are looking for a Clinical Director to come and join their talented team.
Based in Swindon, you’ll be able to spend your downtime exploring the numerous parks and museums on offer.
Their mission is to keep local pets healthy and their owners happy.
Since they launched in 1982, their long-standing team has become a family, and they know their community. They aim to treat every patient as though they are their own pet, and to offer a warm welcome to everyone who walks in their doors.
They are an RCVS accredited practice, kitted out with in-house imaging equipment, an in-house laboratory, and modern facilities, enabling you to work-up cases to the best of your ability. You will be leading their small but mighty team.
About the Role:
This is a full-time, permanent role with a fairly shared Saturday morning rota.
Their practice opening hours are 08:30-18:00 Monday-Friday, and 09:00-13:00 on Saturdays. No out-of-hours work, as they outsource this.