Job Details: We have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Director to join our clients small animal practice in Essex, to lead their existing team of 3 vets. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the surgery and liaising with the corporate management team as well as general small animal veterinary practice. There are no out of hours work with this role.
They offer excellent on site surgical facilities such as digital x-rays, idexx blood suite and ultrasound machine.
They are a small, dedicated and very friendly team of vets and nurses who have been providing veterinary care in the area for nearly 10 years and are well established in their local community. Their team currently consists of 3/4 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 RVNs, 2 SVNs and 2 support staff.
Their ideal candidate needs to have good surgical skills and the ability to handle the pressures of dealing with multiple roles within the practice.
- 7.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon – theisewr online encyclopaedia provider
- All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care