Job Details: Are you looking for a role that allows you to work clinically as well as provide leadership and direction for a fast growing, dynamic and progressive practice? Are you committed to your team, patients and clients? If so, then our clients Cardiff based practice could be the place for you!
Due to the previous practice owners taking a step back from the leadership team, they are looking for an experienced vet to take on the rewarding challenge of leading and directing their practice, in conjunction with three other Clinical Directors, and two very experienced Practice Managers.
- Significant small animal veterinary experience (MRCVS)
- Act with integrity and show respect to your colleagues, clients and patients
- Use and share best practices
- Can think ahead and embrace change
- Take ownership of your work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally.
- Experience managing a team, or the drive to learn and develop this skill (further training and development will be provided)
- Passion to drive the business forward by serving the current client base and growing our services.
If you would like to join our clients winning team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
- 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- 2 additional professional subscriptions paid
- Colleague Discount Scheme- 50% off services, products at cost price
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
- Wellbeing Support
- Health Insurance via Group Payroll Deduct
- Life Insurance at 1 x Annual Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Certificate Study Funded