Salary: Up to 120000 AUD, DOE
Type of Work:Associate Veterinarian
* They will pay a generous base salary that reflects the experience you bring
* Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
* AVA & Vin Memberships
* Paid Paternity leave
* Opportunity for profit share arrangement.
* The clinical teams have access to industry-leading development programs committed to career growth. Veterinary Nurse Training, Veterinary graduate program and defined career pathways to undertake special interests training, internships, memberships and even residency training to become a specialist.
* They can support you through their structured return to clinical work program if you are returning to clinical practice.
* Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
* They are an accredited Sponsor with Immigration and can support your Employer nominated Work and PR visas.
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team. They are a unique clinic. They were a former mixed practice and are now solely
Small Animals. They are not ashamed of their roots it instilled the “Old
School” in us. While they know they live in a modern world, they still ensure
their clinical team, patients, and their families get the direct and
individualised care they need.
They see a varied caseload and pride themselves on providing an exceptional
standard of patient care, with access to all resources, technology and
equipment needed for them to best-practice medicine, including Ultrasound and
Ortho Surgical instruments.
The Veterinary team enjoy practising medicine, and 2 of their vets have
special interests in behaviour and emergency. They would love to welcome a
veterinarian who enjoys surgery to their team. The Veterinary team of 6 is
supported by a 13 strong veterinary nurse and clinical support team. If
surgery is not your thing, but you like the sound of their practice, let’s
**About their Team and Culture**
The team has a great sense of humor. They enjoy a laugh, rally as a team and
ensure we are there to support each other in the good and the tough times. The
collaborative approach ensures they discuss our cases during daily rounds and
pass on and share knowledge.
**What you’ll be doing each day**
* A part-time permanent role with variety
* Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
* Handling and treating all animals
* Regular consults and routine surgery
* Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
* Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
* Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
* A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
* Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
* Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
* Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
* Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment