Salary: $130,000 and above DOE, plus Sign-On/ Relocation Allowance
Package: Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA), Optional life, disability insurance, 401K with company contribution, Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted, Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees, VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership and many more discounts and supplemental insurance options
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Here are some of the reasons you would love to work here:
- $130k base + production
- Support of experienced DVMs
- High tech to DVM ratio! 3 technicians per DVM
- Flexible scheduling, 3 or 4 day per week options for full time benefits!
- Companion animal patients
- All the technology – digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy, access to referrals if needed and 24 hour emergency care right down the road.
- Healthy work/life balance for all employees.
- Great support staff, including some credentialed technicians
- Support continued profession growth through generous CE allowances and pursuit of individual special interests and passions
- Twice yearly staff outings to support great culture and team cohesion (they’ve gone on fishing trips, behind the scenes at the zoo, axe throwing tournaments to name a few!)
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. It’s many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One’s Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
At this Animal Hospital, they take the health and well-being of their employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance. They offer a great compensation package including but not limited to:
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options