Job Details: This Practice has a mission to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to their patients while providing their clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership. They strive to exceed their clients’ expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were their own. Their services are provided in a clean, safe, and friendly environment and their goals are to work as a team, complementing each other’s talents and retaining a positive attitude.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics.
- A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community.
- The ability to champion the practice’s objectives and values and inspire others.
- Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork.
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care.
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)