Job Details: This Animal Hospital is growing! If you’re a Small Animal DVM that is searching for a well-respected clinic that appreciates the value of collaboration, preventative medicine, and client education, then you can’t afford to miss this opportunity!
Their team empowers pets to live the best life possible, and takes great pride in their ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. Ingersoll offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to London, Brantford, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is an amazing opportunity to secure the work-life balance you’ve been searching for and simultaneously get ahead financially. Part-time or full-time schedule available. For the right individual, they would absolutely consider the possibility of buy-in too. Either way, it’s incredibly important to them that you have a voice and take an active role in the evolution of their hospital, because it will be your hospital too
They are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, progressive, and hard-working team. Their dedication to supporting, motivating, and empowering individual team members is matched only by your commitment to team-based medicine. They support their patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of their team. If you’re searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further!
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.