Job Details: This Animal Hospital located in Toronto, ON is welcoming a full-time Veterinarian that is interested in taking their career in a rewarding new direction as a mobile DVM. They’re looking to fill this position to continue to build their reputation for world-class veterinary service! They’ve got a hands-on training program to learn the ins and outs of mobile care and you’ll have an amazing support team there to help every step of the way.
This Animal Hospital is dedicated to your continuous learning and offers extensive in-house resources. Their hospital fosters friendly, collaborative environments, where professional growth and a balanced lifestyle are genuinely encouraged!
- A valid veterinarian license allowing practice in Canada
- Experience in; soft tissue surgical procedures, preventative care, and offering nutritional advice.
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents, and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
- Interest in attending conferences and networking with colleagues
- A love for all companion animals!!
Package: Competitive Base Salary, Signing & Relocation Bonuses, Paid wellness days, Paid sick days, Paid vacation time, Employee assistance program, E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus, Virtual health care (tele-medicine) offering quick access to quality care, Professional liability insurance coverage and many more exciting benefits.