Salary: CAD$100,000 and above DOE
Package: Competitive compensation plus bonus potential, Generous CE allowance, Opportunity to learn hands-on from their hospital’s experienced staff, Access to their network of over 600 DVMs, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Professional liability coverage, Association dues and VIN membership, Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts, Fairness, respect in the workplace, Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This practice is a 7-doctor full service small animal veterinary hospital. They are looking for an experienced associate DVM to join their dynamic and fast-growing team. They are a fully equipped facility that have been recently renovated, including a new surgery suite, an ultrasound machine, and a cat boarding facility. With an incredibly supportive and competent team of passionate individuals in a great environment for anyone looking for a career where learning and development opportunities are endless! Their continued goal is to provide the highest quality pet health care to our clients and patients in a professional, compassionate, comfortable environment. Do not miss out on being part of their mission and incredible team!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Strong passion and knowledge of veterinary medicine
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with client
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members