Job Details: Less Stress Vets – that is this Animal Hospital’s motto! Less Stress Vets takes us a step further than the Fear Free approach to patient care they already have in place, and provides necessary consideration to the well-being of their workplace professionals. They take a proactive approach to reducing/eliminating the factors that lead to stress and anxiety in their Associate Veterinarians. The result is an increase in workplace and job satisfaction as well as better overall care for patients (and Veterinarians).
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics.
- A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community.
- The ability to champion the practice’s objectives and values and inspire others.
- Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork.
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care.
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)