Salary: CAD$100,000 and above DOE
Package: Competitive compensation plus bonus potential, Generous CE allowance, Opportunity to learn hands-on from their hospital’s experienced staff, Access to their network of over 600 DVMs, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Professional liability coverage, Association dues and VIN membership, Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts, Fairness, respect in the workplace, Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: The practice is a well-established, 3.5 vet, fully equipped pet hospital dedicated to small animals. They first opened in 1970 with the mission to provide the highest quality medical, surgical and dental services! Decades later, their focus remains the same. They pride themselves on their experienced and caring staff, modern and fully equipped facility and we are AAHA accredited! They are looking for an Associate DVM to join their team as a maternity leave cover, with the potential to stay on long term! NEW GRADS are welcome!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members