Salary: Rising from $100,000 DOE, plus Sign-On and Relocation Allowance
Package: Full coverage health insurance, 401K with discretionary employer contribution, Paid Time Off, AVMA professional liability insurance, generous Continuing Education allowance, additional PTO for CE, VIN & Plumbs membership, pet care and partner discounts and reimbursement for membership and license fees.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This Animal Hospital in Perry, Georgia is eagerly seeking a full time Associate Veterinarian to join their team! It is their mission to provide comprehensive, high quality, state-of-the-art veterinary care with an empasis on exceptional client service and patient care in a warm, friendly, professional atmosphere.
They provide high quality veterinary care with a well-equipped hospital including but not limited to:
- *FEAR FREE* Certified Staff
- Well Established Client base
- 2:1 Tech to DVM Ratio
- Modern, up to date facility
- Digital Radiography
- Advanced Diagnostic Lab
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Surgical Laser equipment
- Multiparameter monitoring
- Well Equipped Surgery Suite
What can they offer Associate Veterinarian candidates?
- A flexible schedule to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- Production bonus options
- Competent & well trained staff
- Intentional staff development
- Local community involvement
- No After Hours – On call!