Salary: Up to $150,000 DOE, plus $50k Signing Bonus!
Package: Their compensation package includes a competitive salary, quality health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, generous continuing education allowance and additional paid time off, VIN membership, unique CE opportunities across a large veterinary network, numerous discounts through their partners and reimbursement for membership dues and license fees.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This Animal Hospital located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for their small animal practice.
Are you looking for a practice where you will be recognized for your contributions and excel at high-quality care?
Then look no further, this Hospital is ready to welcome you to their family.
Their well-trained team members will allow you to be a doctor and make a difference in the lives of pets and the people they serve. Their team will always seek to understand the feelings of their patients, clients and fellow co-workers. They know the importance of treating each other appropriately and with the dignity and respect that we all deserve. You cannot beat this hospital’s friendly & professional culture.
The ideal colleague will:
- Work closely with clients and their pets
- Provide patients with the highest level of patient care
- Have confident general practice surgical skills
- Have an interest in dentistry and strong oral surgery skills preferred
- Possess a broad knowledge of preventive and sick veterinary medicine
- Use good judgment in patient assessment, diagnostics and therapeutics planning with the ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
Their veterinary team specializes in providing high-quality, compassionate and convenient care for their patients. They are committed to always doing their best to work with the client’s needs in mind and strive to provide exceptional customer service. Their employees enjoy working here because they recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and see their clients and patients as extended family.