Salary: CAD$100,000 and above DOE
Package: This practice offers, Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, modern ultrasound and in-house lab testing, Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Life insurance, Variable pay program (Bonus), Flexible Schedule, Paid dues and college fees, Vacation & paid time off and many more.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join their amazing team!
The amazing team is currently looking for a full-time compassionate veterinarian that brings with them exceptional communication, surgical, and dentistry skills. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced DVM to work with a team that is committed to the highest standards of patient care and providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment while they grow their multi-doctor practice. They are passionate about providing the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment. The Veterinarian demonstrates an exemplary standard of medicine with patients in a compassionate and caring manner. This DVM will be largely responsible for clinical work and will combine clinical expertise, emotional intelligence and utilizes a servant leadership mindset to promote excellence in veterinary medicine.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an educational institute accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, or equivalent/comparable veterinary degree with eligibility to obtain a full license to practice in the province of work.
- 2+ years of experience as a DVM.
- Proficiency in internal medicine, diagnostics, and preventive care. General surgery and general dentistry is preferred, but not required.
- Experience developing and implementing standards, procedures and structures to support high quality care and best in class experiences.
- Proven leadership, communication and problem solving skills.