Salary: Salary rising from $120,000, plus $50K Sign-On/ Relocation Allowance with bonus potential
Package: Exciting benefits package including Health, dental, vision insurance, Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave, Flexible scheduling for work/life balance, Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This animal hospital is seeking a full time veterinarian for their busy, high end and recently renovated general practice.
Here are some of the reasons you would love to work here:
- $50k Sign on Bonus
- Earning Potential of $120K+
- Flexible scheduling, 3 or 4 day per week options for full time benefits!
- AAHA accredited
- Designated Cat Friendly Practice
- Employ Fear Free Certified Professionals (North Alabama’s first veterinary hospital to do so).
- Companion animal patients
- All the technology – endoscopy, laparoscopy, stem cell therapy, access to referrals if needed and 24 hour emergency care right down the road.
- Healthy work/life balance for all our employees.
- Great support staff, including some credentialed technicians
- New graduates, as well as veterinarians established in their careers, are welcome to apply.
- Support continued profession growth through generous CE allowances and pursuit of individual special interests and passions
Huntsville, AL is a fun filled city for anyone of any age with attractions such as the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, botanical garden and museums, as well as hiking, biking, water sports and golf activities year round (it is the Appalachian Mountains, after all). There is a very active nightlife scene and have a ton of great restaurants and breweries, not to mention North Alabama Wine Country. The suburbs rank high every year in top areas to raise a family.