Salary: Salary rising from $100,000, plus Sign-On/ Relocation Allowance with bonus potential
Package: Exciting benefits package including Health, dental, vision insurance, Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave, Flexible scheduling for work/life balance, Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This animal hospital in Enterprise, Alabama is looking for a Small Animal Associate Veterinarian.
They love their hospital and think you will too. What has this practice got to offer?
- Well established practice – They have been around for over 40 years!
- Focus on high quality, affordable care
- Great support staff
- Closed on weekends!
- 4 day work week
- Lunch and time for records factored into your work day
- Plenty of opportunity for dentistry, surgery
- Electronic medical records, ultrasound, full in house lab suite, surgical and therapy laser, electrocautery, digital radiography
- Support their doctors’ continued growth through CE and back their passions and special interests
- Experience Life Bonus – Every Veterinarian begins the day thinking about giving to others. Compassion is what drives them. It’s what makes them great at what they do. In their hospitals, they provide a way for Doctors to turn that compassion towards themselves. The Experience Life Bonus is a Monthly stipend designed to provide a guilt free path for doing something rewarding and fun. Spa day. Learn to dance. Get-away-weekend! A bonus designed to help you escape to the person you are outside of work.
Several national publications have named Coffee County and Enterprise one of the best places to live in America. Their military friends at nearby Fort Rucker have helped this become a Retiree Model City, rated in the top 25 cities in the U.S. for military to retire. One of the fastest-growing cities in the state, Enterprise has an excellent school system, ranked in the top 20% statewide. Year-round recreational activities include two golf courses, parks and a recreational complex complete with a lake, walking trails, tennis courts, ball fields, soccer fields and a picnic area. There’s even a Bark Park for dogs. Seasonal events offer a variety of activities, including arts and crafts festivals, concerts and the largest music and arts festival in the South. Florida beaches are only two hours away!