Salary: CAD$120,000 and above, DOE
- Competitive Base Salary
- Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Potential Path to Equity
- CE Opportunities With Access To Annual Conferences, Seminars & CE Allowance
- Networking, Collaboration & Knowledge Exchange With Other Veterinarians Within Our Practices
- Continued Investments In New Technologies, Advanced Diagnostics & Modern Facilities Including Digital X-Ray, Digital Dental X-Ray, Modern Ultrasound & In-House Lab Testing
- Comprehensive Benefits Include: Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Variable Pay Program (Bonus)
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Dues & College Fees
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: This amazing Veterinary Hospital is located just 35 minutes West of Calgary. They are committed to the highest standards of patient care, providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment of compassionate and friendly professionals. The friendly team values work/life balance, offering flexible schedules and a vibrant work environment.
About The Role:
The ideal Veterinarian (DVM) will demonstrate an exemplary standard of medicine with patients in a compassionate and caring manner. The DVM will be largely responsible for clinical work and will combine clinical expertise, emotional intelligence and utilize a servant leadership mindset to promote excellence in veterinary medicine. Dentistry and surgery will be required.