Salary: Up to 120000 AUD, DOE
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
* Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
* A permanent part-time role with variety
* Paid study leave!
* Migration and relocation support and financial assistance for interstate and international Vets
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
The clinic is fully equipped and up to date with digital
x-ray, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger and a separate cat ward and consult
room. They are less than an hour’s drive north of Adelaide in South Australia
and offers a rural relaxed lifestyle with a strong friendly community feel.
* Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
* Handling and treating all animals
* Regular consults and routine surgery
* Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
* Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
* Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
* A Veterinary qualification recognised in Australia
* Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
* 3-5 years of experience working as a Vet
* A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
* Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
* Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
* Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment