Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- A relocation package, assistance with accommodation and/or a sponsorship option is available
- A generous salary that reflects your experience and skills
- Commitment to your career development through access to continuing education programs and skill sharing including paid leave
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client in Western Australia are looking for a small animal Vet Surgeon to join their team. They are looking for a Vet for a vibrant, fun, small animal clinic. If large animals is your thing there is an opportunity for some LA work.
They pride themselves on being personal and compassionate, with the ability to offer a full array of services, at affordable prices, taken care of by our experienced, friendly staff. 90% Small Animal, 5% wildlife & 5% large animals using modern radiography & ultrasound, offering soft tissue & orthopaedic surgeries where they can assist you to develop your preferred skills.
A veterinarian with any length of experience will be considered to join this practice, with 3 full time vets and 1 part time vet plus a dedicated, qualified team of Nurses to assist and the team dynamics work extremely well.
- Exceptional animal and client care standards
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia
- Ability to work with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ & friendly attitude
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career