Salary: Depending on Experience
- MANZCVS membership scholarships available worth $10,000
- Generous staff discounts and subsidised health
- Opportunities to attend conferences and
- Internal career development and progression
- Paid VCNZ
Type of Work: Associate Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our Client have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced veterinarian to join their team at their well-established clinic on the beautiful Kapiti Coast.
As well as joining an experienced team with a caring and positive culture, this is a great-sized clinic with lots of modern equipment, including ultrasound.
There is fantastic opportunity here for you to grow and develop in your veterinary career with generous CPD allowance, including a wellbeing budget to be used at your discretion to ensure you’re in the best of health. You will be part of a passionate, multi-veterinarian team, supported by experienced nurses and cared for by a 100% clinical management team.
Our client are ideally looking for a full-time veterinarian (40 hours per week) but are happy to work with you to create a role that suits your lifestyle.
Skills & requirements:
- A recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in all-round companion animal practice
- Be passionate about doing the best for your patients and be skilled in small animal care
- Your enthusiasm & passion for your patients and clients in important, so you must enjoy working as part of a team