Salary: $80,000 – $120,000, DOE
Package: Fantastic package available –
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. The clinic is equipped with in-house pathology, up to date surgery and dental equipment, 2 consult rooms, sterile surgery, digital x-ray room and designated cat and dog wards. The clinic has dental x-rays and a doppler blood pressure in addition to all the above. Both benefit from internal medicine and surgical consulting specialists.
They are a close and fun team of 4 nurses and 4 vets working across both clinics. They are extremely driven and hardworking; they believe a can-do attitude goes a long way and make sure they are always supporting one another in every way they can. They pride themselves on their focus on communication and as a result they host regular team and vet meetings as well as regular casual on-on-one sessions. They also firmly believe a good laugh can do wonders and consequently coffee runs as well as take-away lunches, pizza and trivia nights are regular occurrences.
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with stress-free animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required (support always available)
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education – Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.