Salary: $70,000 – $121,000, DOE
- Annual CPD allowance, 1 weeks paid study leave & 4 weeks annual leave
- Access to VIN & AVA Graduate Membership & Mentoring Programme
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance for suitable candidates
- Visa sponsorship for suitably qualified overseas vets
Type of Work: Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client in South Australia are looking for a Vet Surgeon to join their team.
1. New or Recent Graduate?
Their graduate induction plan will help you practice with confidence and settle in to practice life smoothly. They have some very experienced veterinarians that will provide mentorship and support for your early years as a vet.
2. An Experienced All-rounder?
If you don’t have any special interest areas that is fine. If you are keen to join an innovative practice that can offer your patients an array of treatments read on.
3. A Vet with a Special Interest in Feline Medicine, Surgery or Canine Rehabilitation
Our client are keen to talk to veterinarians with a special interest in feline medicine, surgery, or canine rehabilitation as well as all-rounders. Opportunities exist for further training and study in these areas with their 4 Year Working Scholarships.
They have a large number of qualified veterinary nurses and dedicated Client Relations team members. Our client have performed over many stem cell treatments on cats and dogs and the results are outstanding. Lastly, they have some really great clients who want to do the best for their pets and say “Yes” to their treatment recommendations.
Locally, there are a great variety of restaurants and cafes, new cinemas and facilities including fantastic public and private schools nearby.