Salary: Up to $120,000 AUD, DOE
- Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements (school hour rostering available)
- Development and mentoring guaranteed
- Paid AVA & Vin Memberships provided
- Paid Parental leave
- Discounts on vet services and retail products across their clinic and network
- Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarian
- No after hours, clinics in the region close to support with cases
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team. They are stress-free accredited and equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, IM3 dental, Bair Hugger, separate cat ward and endoscope. They are a highly supportive team that celebrate personal achievements and development providing endless continuing education opportunities. It is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! They believe in reward and recognition at every step.
– Veterinarian with at least 2 years practical experience, and registration to work in Australia.
– Have a flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
– An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team.