Salary: $80,000 – $120,000 AUD, DOE
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
- Flexible working arrangements, promoting great work/life balance
- Great development and support with industry-leading education programs
- Supportive, enthusiastic close-knit team to bounce ideas off
Type of Work: Associate Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Associate Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. They are looking to expand their team of Vets and would love someone to join them on a roster that works for them, with part-time or full-time
The team is equipped with well-trained and experienced Vets and Vet Nurses who recently refitted to a 4-consultation room and 2 surgery Clinic. The team is very well established; they love getting coffees in for
the team meetings and catching up over dinner every few weeks.
They pride themselves on supporting and helping each other, allowing you to bounce ideas off one another. They encourage their Vets and Nurses to further their training and education and always accommodate time off for them to
attend conferences, and courses and study further! No day will be the same, but you will always have a supportive team around you and fantastic Clients and Pets through the doors.
– Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
– Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
– Handling and treating all animals
– Regular consults and routine surgery
– Providing follow-up care and education for their pet owners
Applicants will hold a recognised veterinary degree by the AVBC.