Job Details: Our client are looking for a Vet to join their existing team of Vets and Nurses in their purpose-built clinic on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland. They are a hard-working team that follow a “all hands in” approach. They value initiative, learning and accountability and are always looking to provide gold standards of patient care to their clients. They are equipped with ultrasound and digital x-ray facilities, IM3 dental machine, dental x-ray, in house laboratory, two consultation rooms and a sterile theatre.
They have a long-standing and established client base who are loyal to their team and have built great trusting relationships over the years.
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
There are no after hours, Sunday work or sole charge involved within the role.
- Leadership development and mentoring guaranteed
- Paid AVA & Vin Memberships provided
- Paid Parental leave
- Discounts on vet services and retail products across their clinic and Petbarn network
- Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international Veterinarians