Job Details: Join our client’s friendly and welcoming team in Toowoomba. Their team are a hard-working team that follow a “all hands in” approach. They value initiative, learning and accountability and are always looking to provide gold standards of patient care to their clients. Our client have a long-standing and established client base who are loyal to their team and have built great trusting relationships over the years.
- A full-time or part-time permanent role
- No after-hours or Sunday work
They are equipped with ultrasound and digital x-ray facilities, IM3 dental machine, dental x-ray, in house laboratory, four consultation rooms and a sterile theatre.
They would be interested in someone who can bring:
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
- Five weeks annual leave
- CE programs
- Paid AVA and VIN memberships
- Paid parental leave