Salary: Up to $120,000 AUD, DOE
- Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team. The clinic is equipped with digital x-rays, dental x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 Dental, orthopaedic equipment and Bair Hugger. They have 2 consult rooms,
and 1 surgery room, with plans for 1 more, a separate imaging room and separate cat ward. The clinic is due for a move to new premises soon. They have an experienced Nurse team with a Head Nurse. The experienced Vet
Associate with more than 10 years of experience and a casual Vet who works on Saturdays.
This is a full-time or part-time permanent role with variety.
Day to day:
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
Requirements: Applicants will hold a recognised veterinary degree by the AVBC.