Salary: Negotiable DOE
Package: This fantastic package includes:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is their priority
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
● A variety of vet jobs across their community – you have choices for your vet career
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● Continuing Education programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
Type of Work: Small Animal Lead Veterinary Surgeon, Permanent
Job Details: Our client based in Queensland is searching for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join their team. Their clinic is fully equipped and up-to-date, supporting you with all the facilities needed to provide comprehensive gold standards of care. This is simply a great place to work. They’re focused on your professional growth and development, providing opportunities for you to progress in areas that spark your passion to change the lives of pets. They offer continued education and support, internally and externally, to give you development based on your interests and long-term goals.
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● 4 or more years of experience as a vet
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position please view ALL JOBS or contact us at [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars – Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential