Job Details: Our client in Brisbane have a full or part-time position available for an associate Veterinarian.
Our client understand the importance of teamwork, support and this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. They are focused on your growth and being part of the leading veterinary group in Australia has its’ perks! They pride themselves on their employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program. As you grow there are a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ GP vets, specialist and referral hospitals in their larger family.
It is essential that you have:
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to delivering excellent patient care
- A passion for veterinary science, with a keen desire to learn
- Compassionate consulting skills with a commitment to client care
- Enjoy working in a team environment and working collaboratively with like-minded vets and nurses
- Veterinary degree and registration with the relevant Australian state/territory veterinary board
- Ultimate flexibility and support, paid parental leave & structured return-to-work programs
- Leading internal CE program, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Relocation support
- Sponsorship/visa assistance packages on offer