Job Details: Our client are looking for a Registered Vet Nurse to join their busy clinic. It is a well run clinic with a supportive team ethos. They are looking for someone who is confident with nursing clinics who ideally would like to clinical coach their enthusiastic student nurses. You will be working as part of a team with other RVNs, SVN, Patient Care Assistants and their very experienced reception team.
In this role you will be able to be part of a team that strives to provide outstanding care and support for patients whilst growing your skills as an RVN in a dynamic environment that offers a diverse caseload. The typical day will include a variety of nursing and surgical duties as well as assisting with nursing clinics. Full support will be provided as you will work closely within our experienced team and their Nurses really do get to Nurse.
This is a permanent full-time role of 40 hours per week. 1 in 8 weekends.
– Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
– Training of junior nurses & supporting students in practice
– Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions
– Nurse consultations
Skills and experience
– Registered with the RCVS
– Commitment to animal welfare
– Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
– Excellent organisational skills
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVNA fees
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Annual pay reviews