Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients team based in the Highlands of Scotland!
You’re duties will include, Inpatient Nursing, Anaesthetic Monitoring, Nurse Consults, Outreach Clinics, Assisting with large animal work, Assist with Dentals and Theatre duties.
5 days, shifts variable between the hours of 0830 and 1815, 1 in 5 weekends on call, 1 in 5 Saturday mornings 0830 to 1230.
Mixed practice, 1st Opinion situated in the Highlands of Scotland. They are a Tier 2 RCVS accredited practice and RVN training facility. They offer general surgery, dental surgery and diagnostics e.g., ultrasound, endoscopy and dental x-ray. They also offer acupuncture. They have the following equipment – multi parameter, endoscope, digital x-ray, IDEXX blood machines, Tonapen, ultrasound and Intravenous fluid administration pumps.
A small supportive, knowledgeable team of 6 vets, 5 RVNs and one Auxiliary. They take part in regular charity events and attend local agricultural shows.
Ideal candidate would be flexible, passionate about providing the highest level of patient and client care. Enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
• All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care