Job Details: At our clients Surgery they are looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The general nursing duties include: nurse clinics, theatre duties, anaesthesia, reception and being responsible for the day to day running of the branch.
This is a sole charge role, that would suit full or part time candidates. The working shifts are between 8.30am – 7pm, 5 days a week and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
Their team is made up of 1 rotating Vet and 1 Receptionist. There are 14 Vets including certificate holders and a visiting dental specialist across al of their practices. There are also Nurses with anaesthesia, ECC and exotics certificates at the main hospital.
They will consider applications from experienced to newly qualified nurses and will also consider part-time applications. This is a sole charge position so the candidate must be confident in their skills and be able to work under their own instruction. There will be support from the main hospital when needed. They must be able to work well within a small team of 1 Vet and 1 Receptionist, and have an interest in nurse clinics.
- 5.6 weeks
- annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
- All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care