Salary: £40,000 – £52,000, DOE
- Accommodation / vehicle available if required
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
Type of Work: Mixed Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client in County Down are looking for a mixed animal Vet Surgeon to join their team.
The role is a large animal bias of 90% and 10% small animal work. The large animal split is as follows:
- Across the year it is largely cattle work – 70% suckler and 30% dairy
- Springtime (March-May): 50% sheep, 50% cattle (beef/cattle)
- After May, sheep work is very infrequent.
The role sees you work a 1 in 4 OOH rota on the weekends, with a small radius of cover. Monday to Friday you’ll work a 9am-6pm week.