Job Details: Our client in County Armagh are looking for a Vet Surgeon to join their friendly and dedicated team.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 39 hours per week over four days with some Saturday mornings but they are open to being flexible where they can.
- Ensure all team members provide quality and ethical care to all clients and their pets/livestock
- Assess, examine and diagnose patients medical issues
- Perform surgery, dress and treat wounds
- Perform diagnostic laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required
- Prescribe medication
- Promote preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Educate clients on positive lifestyle choices for pets/livestock
- Ensure compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures
- Maintain patients medical records
Skills and Experience: You must be registered with the RCVS and be a qualified MRCVS. You will be committed to animal welfare and have the ability to keep on top of practice protocols and procedures.
- CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVA fees
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave