Salary – Negotiable DOE
Type of work – Poultry Vet Surgeon
Job Details –
- Twenty-vet independent mixed practice (80% farm) looking for the right veterinary surgeon to join our
- Growing poultry team which currently consists of 3 Vets, Technical Advisors and support staff.
- High calibre field support team including biosecurity specialist
- Friendly and experienced veterinary team enjoying regular in-house clinical meetings and discussions
- Large and expanding farm client base
- Purpose built poultry post-mortem room and laboratory
- New, spacious purpose-built premises, with large farm dispensary and warehousing
- Favourable terms and long-term prospects for the right candidate
They have a large poultry and game bird client base focussing on meat, table egg and game production, both intensive and free range. This new position offers the opportunity to become involved at all stages, advising on disease prevention strategies, health planning, management and covering audit requirements. They believe that excellent service is key to the success of our practice and its clients, to enable them to thrive in competitive markets.
Experience is preferred and enthusiasm is essential – support and training will be given to the right candidate.
They are located in a town close to York, and in the middle of beautiful countryside.