Salary: CAD$100,000 and above DOE with Signing and Relocation Bonus
Package: Generous compensation and Generous Sign On Bonus, Comprehensive educational resources, Continuing education benefits, Career and leadership opportunities, Opportunities to continue your career path; medical director, medical advisory board, special projects, and other leadership roles, Relocation assistance; Immigration support, Licensing, membership dues, and conference fees, Referral bonus rewards and many more.
Type of Work: Exotic Associate Veterinarian Job
Job Details: This practice is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join their amazing team!
This Animal Hospital nestled on a large historical estate home in Colborne, Ontario is currently welcoming collaborative, friendly, and engaging Veterinarians to join their team. As a successful candidate, you understand the importance of building relationships with our pet parents and their support team, to provide the best care possible. This Practice are dedicated to your continuous learning and offer extensive in-house resources. Their hospital fosters friendly, collaborative environments, where professional growth and a balanced lifestyle are genuinely encouraged!
WHAT YOU NEED
- A valid veterinarian license allowing practice in Canada
- Experience in; soft tissue surgical procedures, preventative care, and offering nutritional advice.
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents, and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
- An interest in attending conferences and networking with colleagues
- A love for all companion animals!!