Job Details: We are seeking a vet to join our clients RCVS accredited ambulatory Equine practice in beautiful Devon.
They have 5/6 vet largely ambulatory practice with excellent equipment, in-patient facilities, and great support from the employees.
They see a varied caseload including a large proportion of breeding work and performance horses and offer clinical freedom within a supportive work environment. Great opportunity to develop a niche of special interest with the back-up of a very experienced team.
For those more experienced candidates with an interest in management they can offer a very attractive package.
Weekends back in lieu, sensible working hours, a forward-thinking practice with a better work-life balance in a beautiful part of the country.
Salary is dependent on experience – pro rata
If you would like to join our clients winning team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum (actively encouraged)
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- VDS cover
- Work vehicle provided
- Regular pay reviews
- Career progression opportunities